Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Appointment Setter/Sales Apprentice - Las Vegas, NV
Location: United States of America-Nevada-Las Vegas
Requisition ID: 1209706
Make incredible commissions and incredible memories!
We are currently seeking Strong Closers to join our Extremely Successful Sales Team!
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations - 150 and access to 4,000 other properties around the world. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! Service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
We have been rated one of the Top 2 most admired Hospitality Companies by Fortune 500 Magazine for several years. We invite you to learn more about our record breaking sales, unprecedented growth, and exciting lifestyle opportunities!
· Comprehensive Benefits after 30 Days of Hire
· Pre-Qualified Leads
· Fun Working Environment
· Industry Leading Training Program
· Career Advancement Opportunities
· 401-K with company contributions
· Guaranteed Hourly plus Commission: $8.75/hour plus commission based on outcome of appointments scheduled
This position is in place to contact previous owners of Wyndham Vacation Ownership properties or timeshare programs and schedule phone appointments for sales staff. You must be able to sell ethically and with excitement at all times.
Calls customer leads and pitches current offer within our selling guidelines. Sell customers on the benefits of an owner update.
· Call customers and schedule appointments.
· Confirm appointments scheduled by email or a follow up call.
· Track outcome of appointments scheduled.
· Attend all weekly meetings.
· Develop the skills and product knowledge to grow into a commissioned upgrades telesales representative within 6 months.
· Must have a minimum High School Diploma or GED
· Prior Sales experience required
· Must have basic knowledge of sales practices either on the phone or in person
· Excellent communication skills
· Proven ability to sell
· Experience overcoming objectives and closing sales
· Work with little supervision and have the ability to work best under pressure while being held accountable for goals achieved.
· Must be able to work flexible hours which include evenings and weekends. Work schedule is Monday -Thursday: 1PM - 9PM
and Friday: 12PM - 8PM.
· Must be energetic, outgoing, tenacious, goal oriented and a natural closer!
· Must have or be willing to obtain a Nevada Timeshare Representative's License.
· Previous Call Center background in Telemarketing
· Previous phone sales experience in Vacation Ownership a plus
WVO is a drug-free workplace and requires a background check and drug test prior to employment.
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is an equal opportunity employer. EOE