Anthem Bus Info Developer Sr or Consultant - 131805 in Las Vegas, Nevada
/Your Talent. Our Vision./AtAnthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we willdrive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company. / / _Bus Info Developer Sr or Consultant - 131805_ Please Note: This position may be filled at any of the posted levels. The Manager will determine the level based upon the selected applicant’s skillset relative to the qualifications listed for this position.
Location: The preferred location for this position is one of the following: Mason, OH, Thousand Oaks, CA, Virginia Beach, VA, or Iselin, NJ, however the manager will consider qualified applicants from any location. / /
Responsible for developing and executing complex data and financial analyses. Position will develop and maintain analytical reporting tools to support pharmacy and medical rebate analyses, including forecasting, pricing, and contracting analyses.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Develops and executes data mining analyses.
- Uses programming languages to extract data.
- Develops new and standard reports utilizing data warehouse information.
- Programs and writes queries and reports.
- Develop and prepare data analyses and financial models.
- Work on defined and undefined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Handle complex problems/issues where analysis of situations, or data, requires an evaluation of intangible factors, innovative solutions, and effective and collaborative leadership.
- Must be able to become knowledge, and maintain understanding of, contract specifications, client details, and pharmaceutical product categories.
- Requires a BS/BA degree;
- 2 years (Sr level) or 4 years (Consultant level) related analytical experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. PC, spreadsheet, and database skills.
- Previous pharmacy operational knowledge strongly preferred.
- Must have working knowledge with SQL/Teradata and combinations of data mining and reporting tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as demonstrated previously in Insurance or Healthcare industry.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skill. The Business Info Developer Consultant is focused on complex data mining analysis as compared to the Bus Info Developer Sr. job.
/Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./
Job Reporting & Data Analysis
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: Bus Info Developer Sr or Consultant - 131805
Location: nevada-Las Vegas
Requisition ID: 131805