Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Job Title: Bus Person, Pool
Type of Position: Temporary
Do you enjoy playing a supporting role in the bustling center of activity? As a Pool District Bus Person, you will juggle multiple responsibilities creating a personalized Pool experience. Your accommodating personality and ability to balance needs of a diverse clientele will be a welcome support facilitating a pool operation that will surprise and delight guests during every stay.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES:
Duties include, but are not limited, to the following:
* The Bus Person is responsible for assisting Beverage Servers in creating an exceptional guest experience
* Ensures complete and consistent communication with management, departmental CoStars, and lateral departments
* Ensures pool facility and Food & Beverage outlets meet all federal, state, city, county, corporate, hotel, and departmental standards, requirements, policies, and regulations
* Follows company standards of hospitality by making eye contact with every guest, smiling and offering a warm and friendly greeting with the proper verbiage
* Maintains all health, safety and sanitation standards at all times
* Routinely inspects pool and surrounding areas, identifying cleaning needs, potential safety hazards, problems and maintenance or repair needs, and notifies the appropriate individual(s) for proper resolution
* Assists guests with finding seating
* Maintains thorough menu and product knowledge
* Assists Servers by clearing used dishes, refilling beverages, and maintaining the overall cleanliness and organization of the area
* Clears used towels off the deck and assists guests with getting fresh towels
* Communicates additional guest requests to the appropriate CoStar(s)
* Assists in producing a smoothly and efficiently run operation that meets the highest standards of guest service
* Constantly removes trash and empties ashtrays
* Completes side work, including stocking product, and cleaning and organizing service areas
* Assists other CoStars when needed
* Maintains company-issue uniform in good condition and reports to work in authorized uniform as mandated by organization, including maintaining a clean and well-groomed appearance in compliance with departmental and company dress code standards
* Performs related work as requested
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to perform basic math skills: addition, subtraction, division and multiplication.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
* Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
* Full knowledge and understanding of department rules, polices, and procedures.
* Ability to read, write and communicate verbally in English.
Previous experience as a bus person at a Food and Beverage outlet preferred. Six month previous experience in a Hospitality environment.
High School diploma or equivalent.