NV Employer Customer Sales Representative in Las Vegas, Nevada
Customer Sales Representative
Salary: $15.00 per hour
Must be available to work flexible schedule.
Employer conducts drug testing.
High school diploma or equivalent.
At least 5 years of related experience in customer service, hospitality, or front desk.
Must have stable work history (no more than 4 different employers in past 5 years).
Bi-lingual English/Spanish a plus.
Drug free at all times.
- Welcome, greet, interact, and assist guests in a professional manner.
- Provide excellent service within the property's service standards.
- Exhibit a professional demeanor and willingness to assist all guests whenever possible.
- Answer property questions; provide accurate information regarding rooms.
- Contribute to a positive, empowering work environment by consistently performing assigned day-to-day responsibilities.
- Respond to and resolve guest complaints in a timely manner and creatively solve problems with the ability to anticipate, recognize, evaluate, and resolve potential difficulties.
- Ensure the privacy and confidentiality of guests.
- Register and assign rooms to guests.
- Control and issue keys to rooms.
- Verify correct charges and credits are posted to the corresponding guest folio.
- Collect all required guest profile information during check-in process.
- Ensure all cash and cash equivalents are accounted for and balanced at the beginning and end of each work shift.
- Resolve guest complaints within scope of authority, otherwise referring matters to Front Desk management.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- High standard of integrity and professionalism is required at all times.