VIAD Logistics Sales Representative - Part Time in Las Vegas, Nevada
Logistics Sales Representative - Part Time will be responsible for driving Logistics revenue, profit margin and providing excellent customer service for all shows that they are assigned to by the Logistics Manager or Profit Center/Logistics Owner.
· Maintain tracking and auditing of all inbound GES Logistics shipments
· Coordinate sales and marketing efforts
· Distribute Logistics marketing flyers on the show floor
· Providing quotes for freight shipments to potential logistics customers
· Assisting with freight outbound functions
· Providing customer service (pre-show, showsite and post show)
· Consistent sales and marketing efforts (pre-show, showsite and post show)
· Compliance with all National Logistics guidelines
· Compliance to all accounting, invoicing and logistics procedures
· High School Diploma
· Proven track record in a sales role
· Strong customer focus/client service orientation ability
· Strong Communication Skills, be a team player and self starter with an understanding of team goals
· Ability to excel in operations environment
· Must be proficient with data entry and MS Office programs
· Two or more years in customer service environment preferred.
· Previous convention industry AND transportation service experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including vets and disability
Job ID # (iCIMS): 2017-8885
External Company Name: VIAD Corp.
External Company URL: http://www.viad.com/