Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Work Hard. Play Hard.
You're a natural leader and motivator and always up for a challenge. Nike is looking for the next Coach to join our team.
Are you ready?
As our Nike Store Coach your mission will be to create an environment that will provide a premium consumer and employee experience and implementing/executing programs to drive business results.
- Manage all daily activities in a specific area of the store (S&R, Dept, area), including selling and service, selecting and developing associates, merchandising and time and business management
- Execute and maintain visual merchandising and selling floor standards
- Communicate promotional event information to maximize results of each event
- Identify merchandise issues and opportunities based on selling and customer feedback
- Supervise, train and develop associates within a designated area
- Assist SM in delivering a premium consumer and employee experience
- Plan and execute initiative sets: Windows, Signage, Mannequins, Photo feedback
- Visual standards training
- Facilitate visual camps
- Execute product presentation check list
- Vendor Communication
- Collateral management
- Manage visual elements370244
- A Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of retail experience, or 4 years retail experience in lieu of a degree.
- 1 year Lead or Supervisory experience
- Experience in coaching and counseling employees
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to work weekends, evenings, and holidays as needed