Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
NV - C/C++, Visual Studio, Game Development Network Administrator - Skills Required - C/C++, Visual Studio, SQL programming, Game Development, Agile development
If you are expert level in C/C++ with strong Visual Studio skills, please read on!
The opportunity is with a new and fast-growing company. This is the perfect time to get on board a thriving and profitable organization. Our business is online gaming and we have an opportunity for a sharp C++ developer.
What you need for this position:
- 8 or more years C/C++
- 5 or more years Visual Studio 6.0
- 5 or more years SQL programming
Other desirable skills:
- Game development experience
- Database design and reporting
- TCP and UDP client/server design
- Berkeley DB
- Agile development
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to get on board an early-stage and fast-growing online and interactive gaming company.
- Full-time, direct-hire opportunity
So, if your background fits this position, please apply today!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.