Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Sr. Construction Project Accountant
NV - Las VegasOpportunity SnapshotIf you’re a seasoned project accountant looking for a home where you cancontinue to grow your skills while working on interesting and varied projects, this is your opportunity. At Caesars - one of the world's most successful and respected, premier entertainment organizations, you will take ownership of multiple projects both small and large. Working from our corporate offices in Las Vegas, you could be managing cost accounting for a short renovation project or a complex building project with a budget in the tens of millions or more.Quick question for you - click here
Within the last 5 years, what role did the following play in your job?
Cost AccountingMajor component of my job all or most of the timeMajor component of my job occasionallyModerate component of my job all or most of the timeModerate component of my job occasionallyMinor component of my job all or most of the timeMinor component of my job occasionallyFormerly a major component of my jobFormerly a minor component of my jobFamiliarity, but never a component of my jobNo real familiarity
(Your answer will automatically be saved when you submit your application) Prove yourself and your success in this role could set you up to pursue multiple career paths within our organization.
Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 70 years ago, Caesars has grown through development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions, and now operates casinos on four continents. The company's resorts operate primarily under the Harrah's®, Caesars®and Horseshoe®brand names. Caesars also owns the World Series of Poker®and the London Clubs International family of casinos.
Pictured: Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, the most prestigious resort in the world, is our flagship property. Among the resort's many amenities is The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, which hosts world-class stars such as Celine Dion, Jerry Seinfeld and Shania Twain.
The RequirementsTo be a good fit for the opportunity of Senior Construction Project Accountant, you will have:
* A bachelor's degree in Accounting or a related field.
* At least 5 years of experience in project accounting, preferably in construction. Quick question for you - click here
Topic: How many years of experience do you have in project accounting for a construction, or architecture, or casino organization?0-45+None of the Above
(Your answer will automatically be saved when you submit your application)
* Familiarity with project accounting better practices and enabling systems / applications.
* Fluency in MS Office, including advanced Excel skills; experience using Buzzsaw data management software is a plus.
* The ability to oversee the preparation of accurate accounting information for multiple projects in a timely and managed manner.
* The drive and vision to proactively seek to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of processes and procedures.
* Gaming / hospitality industry experience is a plus.Just as important as your experience and accounting skills will be the following characteristics and competencies:
* Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* The ability to prioritize and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
* Flexibility including the ability to adapt to change.
* Self-motivation and a team-player approach.
* A strong detail orientation.
* Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.This position is based in Las Vegas, NV, and relocation assistance is available to highly qualified candidates. As part of Caesars Entertainment’s employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a background check, prior to an offer being extended. These background checks include:
* Prior employment verification
* Education verification
* Social Security trace
* Criminal background check
* Drug screen
* Motor vehicles records (where required for position)