Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Outside Sales Professional - Software Sales, Restaurant Sales Ex Outside Sales Professional - Skills Required - Software Sales, Restaurant Sales Experience, Technical Sales, Quota, Customer Service, Presentations, POS Systems
Do you have outside sales experience and you love to visit the hottest new restaurants? Are you looking for a fun, fast-paced, fast-growing working environment? If you said yes, and you have at least 6-8 years of experience with outside sales, preferably with software and/or restaurants, please read on.
This is a REMOTE position!
Based in Washington, D.C. we are a fully-funded start-up that has been voted DC's hottest tech startup and recently featured in the Washington Post, Washington Business Journal, and Tech Crunch, seeks highly motivated, outgoing, smart individual that has at least 2 year's of outside software sales experience to sell our product to local, regional and national restaurants.
What you need for this position:
- 6-8 years of experience outside software sales (preferably experience with restaurants/restaurant software/POS systems)
- Demonstrated success meeting sales goals and growing sales
- Demonstrated understanding and application of effective selling strategies and techniques
- Delivers superior customer service
- Experience monitoring marketplace to identify business opportunities
- Team player who works productively with wide range of people
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills
- Technical expertise and knowledge of company products
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities
- Superior organizational skills
- Superior presentation/public speaking skills
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
What you will be doing:
- Participate with management in updating territory plan and set sales goals
- Determine sales potential for new and existing customers through inquiry, observation or periodical research
- Prepare and conduct sales presentations of product to new and existing customers
- Increase business and account base by finding and qualifying new business accounts using sales techniques to cross sell and up-sell
- Maintain and improve customer relationships and satisfaction
- Visit job sites as needed to measure or provide client services
- Negotiate and establish pricing and terms according to company's requirements for customer and transaction profitability
- Remain current on product and industry knowledge by attending sales meetings, vendor training, trade shows, or reading trade journals
- Perform other duties as assigned
What's in it for you:
-Competitive salary and benefits, plus commission structure
- Opportunity to work from home, remotely
- Great company culture
- Opportunity for growth
So, if you are an outstanding Outside Software Sales Professional with at least 6-8 year's of experience, please apply today!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.