Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
E Marketing Business Partner 1
Department: 100757 Renown Health Web & Emerging Media
Facility: Renown Health
Schedule: Full Time - Eligible for Benefits
Hours: 0800-1700 Digital Content Editor
Under the general direction of the Director of Communications, theDigital Content Editor is responsible for managing, coordinating and facilitating all content for Renown internet site and writing creative and visual stories. This position will need to have a broad range of understanding and the expertise for producing many elements of a successful web site including, but not limited to: developing web strategies, generating exciting text and creative content, providing editorial support and working with Information Resources to produce technical solutions. The position also develops and implements e-mail and interactive promotional programs to support the health network's business and marketing objectives and will analyze site data and traffic to maximize online impact of all initiatives.
Nature and Scope:
Manages the content, information architecture and layout/design development on the Internet Web site consistent with overall marketing strategy and health network policy. Develops and edits new Digital and Web content to promote services and program launches in coordination with traditional marketing communication tactics. Must be able to creatively tell a story that will appeal to all age groups and traslate to different digital mediums. Maintains, updates and monitors, and enforces Web graphic, content and text standards. Works with internal departments to develop, launch and maintain consumer-focused Web sites that conform to Renown's graphic standards and policies.
Provides in conjunction with IR, formal and informal training on Web design and use of Web-based applications. Works to implement new content and interactive tools on the site, as well as identify opportunities to improve Web site presentation and interface. Monitors and reports site access patterns to adjust strategies and plans as needed marketing. Develops and coordinates Renown's e-marketing program, including the Internet Web site, e-mail outreach and interactive promotional programs, in support of Renown's business and marketing objectives.
Manages multiple creative and technical support agencies and vendors in the development, execution and maintenance of e-marketing programs. Ensures that programs are compliant with Renown policies and procedures. Manages the budget and analyzes and reports on ROI. Seeks out and reports on emerging technologies that will enhance the capability and effectiveness of Renown's e-marketing and digital/web management programs. Develops and implements tactical e-mail programs and interactive promotional programs to support marketing objectives
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Excellent writing, editing, proofreading, documentation and verbal communications skills. Must be a visual storyteller.
· Strong experience in both print and Web design production and understanding of and proficiency with design software and processes.
· Excellent knowledge of Internet and FTP applications, Web browser features and limitations, search engines, graphics file formats and Web authoring tools. Expertise in a PC environment with proficiency in Abobe Creative Suite. Knowledge of cold fusion preferred. Familiarity with Internet applications, HTML, Java, Visual Studio.NET, ASP, ASP.NET helpful.
· Thorough knowledge of e-marketing concepts, navigation, usability and measurement tools, with emphasis on Internet, e-mail and interactive marketing.
· Knowledge of database design principals and experience using databases in a Web-based environment.
· Ability to develop and manage budget and to produce analytical reports.
· The ability to read, write and interpret documents such as process descriptions, methodologies, procedure manuals and design specifications.
· Superior organization skills and the ability to manage numerous complex projects with overlapping deliverables and deadlines.
· The ability to interact effectively with a wide range of internal clients and management, as well as numerous external vendor relationships, and the ability to provide superior client service.
· Experience in directing and coordinating resources of external consultants, vendors and outside agencies.
· Ability to demonstrate good judgment in challenging situations, resolve conflict successfully and proactively provide assistance or directions to others.
This position does not provide patient care.
The foregoing description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and efforts or work conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the general nature and level of the job.
Minimum Qualifications: Requirements - Required and/or Preferred
Must have working-level knowledge of the English language, including reading, writing and speaking English. BA in Marketing, Communications, Information Systems or related field with focus in Digital and/orWeb content, design/navigability, and e-marketing/e-business. Experience in a similar role may be substituted for degree.
Minimum five years experience in Web site management with Marketing focus.
Computer / Typing:
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word and have the ability to use the computer to complete online learning requirements for job-specific competencies, access online forms and policies, complete online benefits enrollment, etc.