IGT HR Business Partner in Reno, Nevada
Req No. 16518BR
Job Posting Title HR Business Partner
Location NV - Reno
Employment Status Full Time
Description The Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) plans, conducts, communicates and coordinates human resources programs and activities for Corporate Support Organizations. The HRBP leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, standards, goal attainment, recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. They are responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization's business goals.
The HRBP will partner with senior management to drive HR initiatives including integrated talent management, performance management, compensation management, succession planning, and organizational development strategies as we further expand our human capital capabilities and processes.
This person will be able to influence change across the organization and must be able to partner with the local leadership team in defining HR needs and developing the scope of the related projects.
This position requires the ability to set and manage to tight timelines and partner well within the IGT organizations in an ever changing environment. This position will report to the Senior Director of HR for IGT’s Corporate Support groups.
• Conduct workforce planning and develop organizational design strategies to optimize our resources and aid in driving revenue and global expansion.
• Coach management on the human capital implications of operating strategies and business practices and create action plans to address these implications.
• Consult with senior management to design and implement succession planning strategies to ensure development of top performers and ready them for future leadership opportunities; identify areas where competencies are lacking and develop a plan to address these requirements.
• Participate on or lead project teams related to various HR initiatives.
First Year Goals
• Work closely with the Finance and Accounting Teams and their management to drive strategic HR practices into regular business operations.
• Establish rapport and open lines of communication cross functionally and across discipline locally and globally.
• You serve as the primary point of contact for Reno, NV employees and implementing integral HR services specific to: employee resource planning and organizational development, performance management, employee relations, training, and development.
• Consult and guide teams on HR polices and best practices.
• 8+ yrs in HR with proven expertise in talent management, workforce planning, change management, organizational development and other strategic HR initiatives in the gaming industry or with a product development group
• Bachelor’s in Human Resources, Organization Development, Business Administration, or other related field required
• Prior experience working for a large corporation supporting 300+ employee group
• Strong structured project management experience through execution phase
• Demonstrated leaderships skills and able to influence change
• Demonstrated effectiveness and experience in delivering organizational change programs.
• Can work in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills and able to create and present clear management presentations
• Must be flexible and open to change
• Strong business acumen
• Master’s degree a plus
• SPHR or GPHR strongly desired
• Technology industry experience
Special requirements needed
Pass a background check
Keys To Success
• Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity.
• Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally
• Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve.
• Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles.
• Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself
• Foster innovation
Posting code: cb *LI-KK1
. An Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran