Finex Corporation Warehouse Lead in Reno, Nevada
We are seeking an employee for our warehouse lead position, with a starting pay from $17 to $19 an hour depending on experience. This person needs to have experience working in a warehouse environment, consisting of the following; operating forklifts, picking orders, shipping, receiving, preparing shipping documents, inventory control, lead experience and data entry.
• Receive daily orders and coordinate with other warehouse associates to prepare shipments.
• Prepare all outbound shipping documents and arranging shipments with preferred shipping carriers.
• Ensuring that all outbound shipments are delivered in a timely manner, making sure that all shipments are delivered with minimal delay.
• Create daily inbound and outbound shipment reports.
• Verify all inbound shipment manifests and key to inventory.
• Maintain all inventory spreadsheets with a high level of accuracy.
• Perform inventory counts.
• Assist in the warehouse; driving forklifts, picking orders, loading trucks, unloading inbound shipments, etc.
• High diploma or GED.
• 1 year of warehousing experience preferred.
• Previous lead experience preferred.
• Experience operating forklifts.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. occasionally.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, mainly Excel and Outlook.
• Must have a good attention to detail, making accuracy a priority.
• Professional attitude and works well in a team oriented environment.
• Ability to pass pre-employment drug test.
This position offers competitive pay and benefits package.