Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc CleanPack Chemist in Sparks, Nevada
- Job ID:47994
- Functional Area:Chemical Tech & Management
- Position Type:Drivers
- Experience Required:1+ yr
- Education Required:High School Diploma
The Opportunity: Our Environmental Field Chemists are responsible for assisting in the collection, identification and packaging of hazardous and non-hazardous waste. Our Field Chemists also prepare waste drums for pick-up and delivery at customer sites.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
We offer all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive annual salary (CBPP Competency Based Pay Program)
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- College degree in chemistry, biology or other natural science preferred
- OSHA, DOT, and RCRA experience preferred
- Ability to travel overnight in some locations
- Ability to obtain and retain a Class "B/C" CDL with hazmat endorsement.
To learn more about our company visit us at
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.*CH
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.