PERI & SONS FARMS, INC Shed Worker in Yerington, Nevada
Position: Shed Worker
Wage: $11.00 per hour
Duration: Temporary/Full-Time Position 8/1/2017 to 4/15/2018 ---
Location: Yerington, Nevada - Lyon County, Nevada
1. Must have 30 days / One (1) month verifiable experience in grading and packing onions and some
experience in general agricultural labor practices.
2. Employer will provide one (1) hour of training.
3. Employees will be provided drug screenings.
4. Workers must be physically able to work in hot, dry, or windy weather.
5. Ability to lift 55 pounds of material.
6. Ability to stand on their feet or walk for long periods of time.
7. Workers must be able to move in a repetitive manner.
8. Overtime / Holiday is not mandatory.
1. All the tasks in this Job Description constitute one (1) job; the employer may assign workers to
different tasks on any day or to multiple tasks during the same day in the sole judgment of the
2. Workers may be required to perform work at the packing facility, storage facilities or on the farm
that is incidental to packaging the onions, such as performing cleaning and repairing the storage
and packing buildings, grounds, sort and move packaging (i.e. cartons, bags, labels, pallets,
3. All other duties assigned under this order will be those duties of Graders and Sorters,
Agricultural Products, under the Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Employment Statistics
Standard Occupational Classification Code 45-2041.
4. Workers must have the ability to grade and sort onions by size, color and aesthetic appearance.
5. Workers will stand for long hours at grading tables removing onions that are not to the specific
How to Apply:
Applicants may contact PSFI directly. PSFI will accept telephone call from interested applicants during normal business hours.
Contact: Maria Montes - 102 N. McLeod St., Yerington, NV 89447
Phone: (775) 463-9928
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm.